Career and labour market information (LMI) includes information on:
- skills, career pathways and progression routes in the local labour market
- job applications and interviews
- educational institutions, courses, qualifications, entry requirements and costs
- professional bodies
- employment sectors, employers, jobs, salaries and employment trends
- jobs, training and apprenticeships
- job demands and working life
- financial planning.
What we do –
- teach students how to find and process information.
- Give students access to up-to-date information in a range of different formats, including online software packages.
- Offer the students first-hand information through encounters with employers and experiences of the workplace.