The LongsandsAcademy uniform is only available from our suppliers – SWI (with the exception of trousers and shirts which can be purchased from SWI or High Street suppliers). SWI, who can offer an online or telephone ordering service and good quality items representing, we believe, good value for money. The Academy will not hold any stock of this uniform, so orders must be placed directly with SWI.
Placing your order (The new uniform will be made available to order from week commencing 2 July 2018.)
- Online: Visit the SWI website at www.swi.co.uk and order via DIRECT TO PARENT, Login/Register;
- By Post: Send your completed order form with payment by cheque or credit card to:
- Banner (North) Ltd, Fairoak Lane, Whitehouse Industrial Estate Runcorn WA7 3DU
- Please note all cheques are to be made payable to SWI;
- By telephone 01928 752 610;
- By fax – send you completed order form, including credit card details to 0845 519 0055.
- Orders ‘over £70’ are delivered to home ‘free of charge’.
- For orders ‘under £70’ there is a ‘£4 charge’ to have them sent to home.
- Throughout the year SWI offer a free of charge weekly delivery into Longsands Academy.
Examples of Longsands Academy uniform
|Girl’s Jacket||Boy’s Jacket||V-neck jumper||Tie – Black with single
|Girl’s Trousers||Boy’s Trousers||Skirt|
|Trousers must be mid-grey in appearance.
Light grey or charcoal grey are not acceptable.
EXAMPLES OF ACCEPTABLE SHOES
ALL students in Years 7-11 must wear plain black shoes, and not trainers.
Shoes which must be completely plain black (including laces, uppers and soles) and have a smart appearance suitable to be polished.
Please name every item of your son/daughter’s kit.
Each student should be equipped with:
- red PE top, with logo;
- shorts, plain navy;
- socks, full length red;
- reversible rugby shirt for boys;
- long-sleeved red fleece for girls;
- trainers, indoor/outdoor (non-marking soles);
- boots (football, hockey, rugby) essential for safety;
- gum shields (hockey/rugby), safety studs (rugby) and shin pads (football, hockey, rugby) are essential for safety.
Plain navy/black gloves/hat – at teacher’s discretion in extreme weather. Plain navy jogging bottoms are optional.
If you have any further questions or comments please contact the Finance team at Longsands, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01480 353535 x4241 or x4257.