To provide every student with the opportunity to be inspired by, and achieve success within the Visual Arts, by becoming creative, confident and independent artists.
- To promote cultural literacy and broaden students’ appreciation of Visual Arts in society and within the world of work.
- To learn about a range of artists and Art movements to develop cultural understanding and critical analysis skills.
- To nurture creative, confident and independent artists who take ownership of their work.
- To inspire joy and curiosity in the use of a wide range of materials and techniques, including new technologies.
- To learn practical skills to improve proficiency of recording to express personal ideas effectively.
- To develop projects from personal ideas and imagination, whilst refining students’ strengths in their chosen techniques.