What are the aims of the curriculum in your subject?
- Enjoyment of music through practical music making.
- Appreciation and knowledge of different musical genres.
- Knowledge for GCSE, including music technology.
- What is the knowledge and understanding you want students to have at the end of their time studying your subject?
- Listening and Appraising
- What is the curriculum entitlement for students studying your subject?
- To enjoy a musical experience that is inclusive, allowing individuals to flourish in their own unique way.
- To have the opportunity to develop their knowledge base in order to:
- Continue musical enjoyment into adult life.
- Access further musical education.
- Pursue a musically related career, if desired.
Please follow this link for the Music Curriculum Map KS3
Please follow this link for the Music Curriculum Map KS4
Please follow this link for the Music Curriculum Map KS5